Beit Sahour USA organization is a non-profit, non-partisan, social, educational, and Private charitable corporation whose proud members are invested in promoting the general welfare of the communities that derive their ancestry from the city of Beit Sahour, Palestine. This corporation is organized exclusively for charitable, religious, educational, and scientific purposes, including, for such purposes, the making of distributions to organizations that qualify as exempt organizations under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or the corresponding section of any future federal tax code.
Our mission is to improve the general welfare of our members and the communities we serve by providing educational, humanitarian, financial, charitable, developmental, and cultural programs. We aim to:
- Provide social and health care support to the elderly of Beit Sahour.
- Unlock the potential inside every individual from the education of students to the entrepreneurship of women and youth.
- Focus on the areas of greatest needs to derive gender-equitable positive change in our communities.
- Improve social interaction and enhance and promote networking between our members and with the Palestinian and Arabic communities at large to promote our culture and heritage to those outside our community and the American public at large, and to descendants of Beit Sahour living throughout the world.
- Work with the best organizations around the globe to bring together resources, expertise and vision that can better serve our members and communities in Beit Sahour and abroad.